FIRST MERIT LIST
Why Choose Us
For the first semester students, the fee bills are enclosed in the admission letters. Candidates who fail to submit the fee by the due date , shall have their admission cancelled and cannot rejoin. The newly vacant seat will be offered to the next candidate on the merit list.
IIAAS aims to provide quality education and to further the cause, IIAAS offers various scholarships to the deserving students. IIAAS also offers monthly fee structure for students.
Outstanding candidates may become eligible for IIAAS scholarship on following conditions:
- Student must have secured GPA of 3.50 or above in the preceding regular semester.
- Student must have studied and cleared all the courses offered in the respective semester.
- Only the students with no disciplinary issues throughout the course of program shall be considered for the scholarship.
- No scholarship shall be awarded after the final semester of the program.
- Maximum of two candidates (first and second position holder) per program may be awarded the scholarships.
- The candidate must have obtained at least 70% of the total marks in IIAAS entry test/ECAT for being eligible. Same condition holds for candidates with SAT who were exempted from entry test; SAT score percentage will be considered equivalent to entry test percentage.
- The award will continue for the entire duration of the degree program, provided and that the student maintains the merit and a CGPA equal to or greater than 3.50.
- Need based scholarship may be awarded to a student with good performance and conduct. However, the award is subjected to availability of funds.
Note: The Institute reserves the right to discontinue the scholarship award in case of acts of indiscipline or poor academic performance.
There shall be no deviation from the published schedule, and late admissions are not entertained, as a policy. The college may reject the application for admission of a student without assigning a reason.
After consultation with relevant faculty, the Principal may allow the transfer of a student from recognized institution, provided that following conditions are met:
- Student is not expelled from another institution.
- Application for transfer is properly submitted to Director of Academics.
- At least 50% of the courses must be completed at IIAAS.
- Courses with grade less than “B minus” are to be repeated.
- Student must have a minimum CGPA of 2.50/4.00 for transfer.
- Admission and other fees as mentioned in the fee structure are paid.
Upon successful transfer, student will be clearly informed what courses may be transferred and what additional courses are to be taken.
Transfer of program within IIAAS is strongly discouraged, however, in certain circumstances, decided by the Principal and relevant faculty, a student may apply for transfer of program during the first 2 semesters of the degree. Following additional conditions should be met for the transfer of program:
- The application be submitted to chair department, 2 weeks prior to the start of new semester.
- Student must have minimum CGPA of 3.00/4.00.